Locust Grove Baptist Church
Message Board > Education cons and pros
Education cons and pros
The Grove
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Jul 28, 2020
4:30 AM
The Indian government allocated about US$8.6 billion to education for the current financial year. But considering the significant divide between the minority of students who graduate with a good education and the vast majority who struggle to receive basic elementary schooling, or are deprived of it altogether, private participation is seen as the only way of narrowing the gap. Indeed, it is estimated that the scope for private participation is almost five times the amount spent on education by the government.

CLSA estimates that the total size of India's private education market could reach US$70 billion by 2012, with an 11% increase in the volume and penetration of education and training being offered.
The K-12 segment is the most attractive for private investors. Delhi Public School operates approximately 107 schools, DAV has around 667, Amity University runs several more and Educomp Solutions plans to open 150 K-12 institutions over the next four years. Coaching and tutoring K-12 students outside school is also big business with around 40% of urban children in grades 9-12 using external tuition facilities.
Anonymous
Jul 28, 2020
11:55 AM
Level of youth's bearing is unthinkably poor in various countries and truly they are not being directed well. Reading https://www.a-writer.com/professional-college-essay-writers/ article has made it easier for me for me to find best professional writer. Youths are being as money related weight and everyone needs to discard that weight.
Jessica
Aug 21, 2020
5:44 AM
There are many celebrities who has the same birthday as you. Don't believe me, all the proof can be found on celeb networth

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)